Raising the Bar for Safe Patient Handling Equipment
Designed to handle the most common transfer situations with ease, the Invacare I-Lift Series with a 450 lb. weight capacity will accommodate patients from a bed, a stretcher, a wheelchair, a commode and even from the floor.
With increased maneuverability, intuitive ease of use and enhanced safety features, the I-Lift Series delivers advanced features that helps protect and assist caregivers in providing safe and effective healthcare.
Invacare I-Lift Series Lifts are premium lifts without the premium price.
•Low friction casters and dual precision bearings provide smooth, unsurpassed maneuverability that requires 60% LESS force to push/pull
•Innovative swivel bar redesigned with double loop aluminum safety clips, a polyurethane wrapped protective cover and 360° rotation for enhanced safety and maximum flexibility in positioning residents.
• Integrated base cover provides excellent protection against wear and tear due to dirt, moisture or accidental damage.
• Ergonomic dual angle push bar is symmetrical to accommodate a variety of caregivers' heights and allows access from either side.
• Includes 2-24V batteries and a remote charging station so one battery can be charged while the other is in use to minimize downtime.
• Foldable design delivers added convenience for easy storage for travel or storage when not in use.
• Third-party certified to meet or exceed existing international hoist standards (ISOEN10535)
• Optional digital scale is easy to use with clearly labeled controls, digital display and operating instructions printed right on the face panel.
|Base Width:||Open 37.4"|
|Product Weight:||118 lb.|
|Product Weight Capacity:||450 lb.|
|Range:||22.2" - 76.1"|
|Warranty:||Limited Lift - 3 years|
Electronics - 1 year
NOTE: For more detail please refer to the full specifications brochure link above, or call Customer Service at (800) 333-6900. All specifications, prices, and product configurations are subject to change without notification. Accessories and seating products shown in the photographs are not necessarily included in the base price of wheelchair. Please refer to current price lists located at www.invacare.com.