The Invacare Semi-Electric Bed combines effortless positioning of the upper body and knees with the economy of manual
bed height adjustment. The pendant control provides motorized positioning of the upper body and/or knees. A manual crank
located at the foot end of the bed adjusts bed frame height for caregiver assistance.
Invacare beds, mattresses and rails, excluding therapeutic support surfaces and bariatric beds, when used as a system
and sold new after August 1, 2007, meet the voluntary FDA Guidelines for bed rail entrapment. Visit www.invacare.com/bedsafety for additional safety and entrapment information.
View the Bed Rail Entrapment Risk Notification Guide
- U.S. made bed frame is the industry-leading design
- Riveted connection joints to provide years of maintenance-free service
- Reinforced steel at critical points increases the lifespan and durability of the bed
- Interchangeable head and foot boards simplifying delivery, set-up, and reducing inventory complexity
- Rubber, non-marring locking casters reduce slip and prevent marking up and/or damaging the floor
- Ergonomic hand pendant with durable strain relief heavy-duty cord
- DC low voltage, compact motor system
- Simple, color-coded electronic connections take the guesswork out of servicing
- Water resistant electronics can be washed with standard water pressure
- Double insulated electrical components
|Dimensions:||88" (L) x 15"-23" (H) x 36" (W)|
|Sleep Surface:||80" (L) x 36" (W)|
|Product Weight Capacity:||450 lb.|
|Warranty:||5 Years Welds|
2 Years Mechanical/Electrical
NOTE: For more detail please refer to the full specifications brochure link above, or call Customer Service at (800) 333-6900. All specifications, prices, and product configurations are subject to change without notification. Accessories and seating products shown in the photographs are not necessarily included in the base price of wheelchair. Please refer to current price lists located at www.invacare.com.